Friday, October 10, 2008

Ain't this the cutest puppy ya ever saw!?


Can anyone guess who this is?? I have like a gazillion pics of Chris as a puppy. She was just so darned cute, I couldn't keep a camera off her. Alas, they are all on the other computer, and I am just not quite computer savvy enough yet to figure out how to get them from there to here. (my lap top)
I did however, manage to get a couple of them sent over and so thought Id share. These were taken when she was about 10 weeks old. Her B-Day is December 24th she is a Christmas eve baby. Any wonder why her name is Chris? I struggled to find a name that would signify the special night in which she was born, and she came close to being: Noel, Crist, Crista, Holly, Star, and Navida. (the latter being Christmas in Spanish) I liked Crist, but it just didn't roll off my tongue very well, and so it just got shortened to Chris. Not much of a Christmasy name, but she wears it well. Nothing much more to add, anyone who knows me or reads this blog knows how I feel about this little dog. I adored her the first time I set eyes on her at 5 weeks, fell in love with her when she was offered to me at 9 weeks, and the love affair continues today

No comments: