One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside all people. He said, 'My son, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all.
One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.'
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: 'Which wolf wins?'
The old Cherokee simply replied, 'The one you feed.
- Resolve verses Persistence who Will Win?
- Twisted Funny Fella!
- The Waiting Game
- Hanks says: Bear is an A-Hole! Grrrrrrr
- Snow Day, Snow Play
- 40 Things About Me Cause 50 Is To Many.
- The Hard Lessons
- Day One of the Jack Knox Clinic
- Ahhh Sooo Grasshopper
- Fire! Fire!
- Rain sucks too. But on a lighter note....
- Some Peoples Children! Geeze!
- My Dog Ate My Truck....(well sort of)
- New Tunes Yea! And Some Other Stuff
- ▼ January (16)